Wellness Blog #2

Image result

Being Socially Well means you’re able to build relationships with other people, deal with conflicts appropriately and connecting to a positive social network. Social wellness should play a major role in everyone’s lives. It’s one of the ways to build relationships with everyone around you. If you aren’t socially well, you’ll be a loner and then you’ll wonder “man what went wrong in my life”. Well, you’ll now know. Social wellness.

My Social Wellness

Me ? I’m not socially well. It’s hard to make new friends. You don’t just walk up to someone random and be like “hey, let’s be friends.” The other person is probably gonna be like “leave me alone you creep.” There’s a process to making new friends. You want people to think that you’re cool and chill, not irritating and creepy. This is where social wellness plays a role. Since being social well means you’re able to build relationships with others.

Improving

As for me?  As it was stated above, I can’t build relationships with other people because I am shy and my social wellness is not good at the moment. I feel like everyone silently judges me. Sometimes I feel like the people I meet are just nice at first glance, but as soon as I turn my back, I have a feeling that they start talking bad about me. I don’t know. That’s just me. I don’t address this wellness a lot because sometimes I don’t care, most of the time.  Sometimes I evaluate this over and over again in my mind because honestly, I desire to make friends and grow my social circle to make it even bigger than it is. After awhile of being alone all the time, it gets irritating and infuriates you that you can’t be able to build relationships. That is why being socially well plays a major role in everyone’s lives.